cerasonar 6062 reference
With our roots in the acoustic development, our goal was to create an invisible loudspeaker that thrives in home cinema and high le-vel multiroom audio applications. The reference series starting with 1,2 kg, is lighter than other invisible speakers and is therefore very much loved by installers who place them overhead in the ceiling, even on larger projects.
To enhance its bass performance, we recommend the additional use of our cs-500dsp4 amp or/and the combination with a cerasonar subwoofer or a third-party hidden subwoofer. Generally, pneuma-tic driven systems with conventional bass drivers make more excur-sion and vibration, therefore special attention must be paid so that cracks etc. in filler joints don’t occur.
As an exception on the market, our reference series works as an exciter only invisible speaker which allows it to be installed carefree - special attention to reinforced substructure is with the reference series unnecessary.
- Power rating: 100 w RMS (200 w max)
- Impedance: 8 ohms / 2x 4 ohms
- Frequency range: 60 - 20.000 hz*
- Frequency range with cerasonar amp: 50 - 20.000 hz*
- max SPL: 108 db
- Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
- Single stereo mode: yes
- for humid environments: no
- Drywall: 1- or 2-layered 12,5 mm plasterboard
- Installation cut out: 55,0 x 57,0 cm
- Dimensions: 60,0 x 62,0 x 5,8 cm
- Weight: 2,1 kg
* depending on installation situation
- cerasonar protection unit pro 50w/100w
(or 2x cerasonar protection unit pro 50w/100w in single stereo mode)
- cerasonar transformator 100v - 50w
- cerasonar cs-500dsp4 amp
- cerasonar cs-2000dsp4 amp
- cerasonar frame/backbox 6062
- cerasonar placeholder 6062
- cerasonar speaker installation cable