cerasonar 6062 reference
which is capable of a considerably higher sound pressure level. With the cerasonar MCC system (mode
correction control), a more even frequency response is achieved, which has a noticeable effect on the tonal
balance as well. The reference series is particularly suitable for pure stereo and surround installations. The
reference models offer high-class sound at party volume levels.
– High efficiency – max SPL level
– Fits in 60 cm as well as 62 cm stud distance / 24″
– Very low weight and shallow
– Excellent sound quality & linearity
– Sturdy diaphragm (10 mm thick)
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Fits 12.5 mm and 1/2″ plasterboards
– Drywall 1 or 2 layer
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Backbox as option available
– Mounting frame for solid walls as option available
– Protection unit as option available
Power rating: 100 w* (200 w**)
Impedance: 8 ohms / 2x 4 ohms***
Frequency range: 60 – 18.000 hz*
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 108 db
Dimensions: 60 x 62 cm
Installation cutout: 50 x 52 cm
Overall depth: 5,8 cm
Weight: 2,1 kg
Conference and media rooms
Exhibitions, trade fairs, museums
Restaurants, hotels, spas
Stores, sales rooms, POS
* Power rating as per application of a high-pass filter. No electronic low-frequency boost must be used. Resulting damage from mechanical overload are excluded from the warranty.
** Max. pulse power rating. The load capacity can be increased when operated via electronic high-pass filters of an AV receiver (min. 150 Hz / 12 dB) and speaker size set to small or in conjunction with a multiroom amplifier with respective equalization adjustment options.
*** Single-Point Stereo – this term expresses a special configuration mode of the speaker, which then is connected simultaneously to the left and right amplifier channels. This is useful in long corridors or small spaces such as restrooms in which no stereo base is audible.