cerasonar 4050 reference
which is capable of a considerably higher sound pressure level. With the cerasonar MCC system (mode
correction control), a more even frequency response is achieved, which has a noticeable effect on the tonal
balance as well. The reference series is particularly suitable for pure stereo and surround installations. The
reference models offer high-class sound at party volume levels.
– High efficiency – max SPL level
– Fits in 40 cm (16″) as well as 50 cm stud distance
– Very low weight and shallow
– Excellent sound quality & linearity
– Sturdy diaphragm (10 mm thick)
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Fits 12.5 mm and 1/2″ plasterboards
– Drywall 1 or 2 layer
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Backbox as option available
– Mounting frame for solid walls as option available
– Protection unit as option available
Power rating: 25 w* (50 w**)
Impedance: 8 ohms
Frequency range: 100 – 18.000 hz*
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 102 db
Dimensions: 40 x 50 cm
Installation cutout: 30 x 40 cm
Overall depth: 5,8 cm
Weight: 0,8 kg
Conference and media rooms
Exhibitions, trade fairs, museums
Restaurants, hotels, spas
Stores, sales rooms, POS
* Power rating as per application of a high-pass filter. No electronic low-frequency boost must be used. Resulting damage from mechanical overload are excluded from the warranty.
** Max. pulse power rating. The load capacity can be increased when operated via electronic high-pass filters of an AV receiver (min. 150 Hz / 12 dB) and speaker size set to small or in conjunction with a multiroom amplifier with respective equalization adjustment options.