cerasonar 4050 concept
sound in wet rooms such as wellness spas or bathrooms. The installation of the sound panels is
realized during drywall installation and they are placed in the required position instead of the
plasterboard itself. A special dsp amplifier is not required.
– Usable for installations in wet rooms
– Fits in 40 cm (16″) as well as 50 cm stud distance
– Very low weight and shallow
– Very good sound quality
– Sturdy diaphragm (10 mm thick)
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Fits 12.5 mm and 1/2″ plasterboards (optional: 10 mm, 15 mm or 5/8″)
– Drywall 1- or 2-layer
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Backbox as option available
– Mounting frame for solid walls as option available
– Protection unit as option available
Power rating: 25 w* (50 w**)
Impedance: 8 ohms
Frequency range: 100 – 18.000 hz*
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 96 db
Dimensions: 40 x 50 cm
Installation cutout: 30 x 40 cm
Overall depth: 5,8 cm
Weight: 0,6 kg
Conference and media rooms
Exhibitions, trade fairs, museums
Restaurants, hotels, spas
Stores, sales rooms, POS
* Power rating as per application of a high-pass filter. No electronic low-frequency boost must be used. Resulting damage from mechanical overload are excluded from the warranty.
** Max. pulse power rating. The load capacity can be increased when operated via electronic high-pass filters of an AV receiver (min. 150 Hz / 12 dB) and speaker size set to small or in conjunction with a multiroom amplifier with respective equalization adjustment options.