cerasonar 9062 fr
Designed for use with conventional stereo amplifiers since there is no need for further electronics or subwoofer. High efficiency and max. SPL.
The subwoofer housing consists of a stiff and light 19 mm MDF / coplar combound. Bass and exciter sections work on an isolated diaphragm.
Due to the large size of the panel, the risk of cracks is reduced to a minimum and lower to competition products. Furthermore we use a Ardex P4 primer on the diaphragm but we recommend to use high quality and flexible plaster like Knauf Uniflott or Ardex 828 as well as a joint tape.
– Usable for installations in wet rooms
– Fullrange speaker
– Fits in 62 cm stud distance / 24″
– Low weight and shallow
– Very good sound quality
– Sturdy diaphragm (10 mm thick)
– Can be plastered / mudded over up to 2 mm
– Fits 12.5 mm and 1/2″ plasterboards (optional: 10 mm, 15 mm or 5/8″)
– Drywall 1 or 2 layer
– Achievable surface quality Q3 / Q4
– Backbox as option available
– Mounting frame for solid walls as option available
Power rating: 100 w (200 w*)
Impedance: 4 ohms
Frequency range: 35 – 18.000 hz
Dispersion range: 180° x 180° h./v.
max SPL: 105 db
Dimensions: 90 x 62 cm
Installation cutout: 80 x 52 cm
Overall depth: 11,2 cm
Weight: 5,5 kg
Conference and media rooms
Exhibitions, trade fairs, museums
Restaurants, hotels, spas
Stores, sales rooms, POS
* Max. pulse power rating.